Sunday 16 September 2012

Our visit from Emma's little lamb (Lambie)

On Friday we were lucky enough to have Emma's lamb come in to visit Room 8 and our buddy class, Room 16. Emma's Mum Sarah told us some interesting facts about Lambie:
*She escapes from her pen a lot!
*She has four bottles of milk a day
*She likes to play with Emma's pet rabbits
*She has a very strong suckle

We took some photos of her visit and we decided to write about Lambie's visit, hope you enjoy our stories!















              LAMBIE
 This thing lives on an farm way out in the country. It  gets fed from a bottle four times a day. Can you believe that?


She has white soft, furry, and warm wool. It has little hooves which are really muddy. She has a flat  mouth with lots of fluff all over it. Last but not least it has a small tiny eyes. It is only six weeks old.

By Benjamin


Lambie        -         Who am i?

1.I’ve got hard feet and soft fur I jump all around and ALSO LEAP .I’m cuddly and shy and very very friendly.
2.I love my milk and some rabbits. When I’m hungry I stomp my feet so I can get my delicious food.When you look at my fluffy fur it’s like looking at a cloud.

3.It’s got pink little ears and i’m only 6 weeks old.Do you know what happened to me I got abandoned from my mother but I’m in a good home now.

Well can you guess what I am????
 I’m ..... 

EMMAS LAMBIE

from chloe...   

                                                                                             
LAMBIE

Lambie, a soft cuddly  six week old lamb that hops around like a bunny, and even plays with bunnys
She has four bottles of milk a day! Once she has drank a bottle of milk she falls asleep and her tummy bulges. She is very nosy and once she even nibbled on a pair of jandles. She also gets lonely in the night. Finally the sad fact: she was abandoned  by  her mother.

By Michael


LAMBIE!
Lambie is a cute and little cotton-balled lamb, it feel’s like her fur is made of material and her fur feels sqiushy.She’s 6 weeks old and takes about 4 bottles per day.Emma and Sarah told everyone cool and interesting stuff about Lambie.I wonder how Lambie felt? Scared or famous? Probably both... She’s really strong and likes cuddles.

By Jack

Lamb

I live on a farm.Sometimes I get fed milk four times a day and I jump and run all around the place .The colour  that I am is white but my noise is pink and my  eyes  are a stunning black.

I’m 6 weeks old and I left my mother. I am Lambie.


by Tyler 


Lamby         
 Jump , jump, jump sprinting as fast as a loin suck suck sucking at the milk. Little Lamby is as white as snow. She has black marvelous eyes and has a pretty pink nos. Baa baa Lamby is a heavy girl, she has 4 short legs and a large tummy {that is because she drinks a lot of milk.. yum yum} I love my Lamby because she is mine! 

I guess you know who it is - Lamby {my lamb} 

by Emma



Lambie
Lambie looks like a soft cloud of cuteness. She is very loving and so cute you could squeeze the life out of her. 

She feels like a super soft material and you can play with her all day long. If you run with her she follows and leaps along the green grass.

She just loves milk when you feed her it feels like a super vacumn cleaner and she is like a dog because she runs[leaps] like a dog.  By Zion
THE END


Lambie!
I sat down on the concrete,then a cute,cuddly lamb was being held in Sarah’s (Emma’s mums) hands as they hopped out of the car.
Her name was Lambie.

Lambie had curly,white wool which felt so soft when 
you rub your hands against it.Her soft dark eyes made 
her face cuter than ever!
She had skinny legs too!!

We fed Lambie her bottle of milk and she went crazy for
it! Feeding her was like having a game of tug of war with her.(She is really strong)We saw her leap around the grass and she was like a dancing snowflake.
LAMBIE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Marianne!

LAMBIE
This fluffy animal can be found in a paddock.It loves to eat grass and drink milk.The colour of the fluff is white.

This animal is wonderful to have because it listens well and knows when its food time [ I love food ] .You will be amazed by this animal.
This animal is cute and all of you will love this amazing animal.

WHAT IS MY ANIMAL: A LAMB.

By Calix



Lambie
Jump, jump, spring, bounce, bounce. Running around in little circles stomping at the door when wanting some milk.

White fluffy fleece like a cloud I have little black eye’s, tiny hooves brown as mud, small pink ears and four short clumsy legs. Little pink button nose, a big tummy when she drinks her milk {she’s very strong}!

Shy,loving,playful,cute and strong!
    What am I?:      
                “Emma’s   Lambie”

by Kaitlyn!


  
LAMBIE!

Lambie is a sweet,playful and loving lamb that
loves to run around a paddock and her wool jiggles
when she leaps.

She is so cute that we want to squeeze the life out of her.
She has a big cloud of wool that is big enough to make
a mini carpet.

She is like a small dog because she wags her tail 5x faster
than a dog.

She drinks up to 4 bottles a day, and thats alot.

Lambie will make such a good pet and a friend.

                         the
                            n        
                            d
                             !


           bluke!


2 comments:

  1. this was cool little lamy is now drinking 3 bottles a day


    by emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks like an amazing experience. I would have loved to see the lamb. I wanted a pet lamb when I was little and still do now.

    ReplyDelete