Thursday 1 March 2012

Reflecting on the Mihi's...

All of the students in Room 8 should feel very proud of their efforts in learning their Mihi's. During the process of the Mihi, the students used the following key competencies (resilience, collaboration, discerning, questioning and reflecting) to ensure they optimized their learning of their Mihi's. I am extremely happy with how committed my students were to learn their own Mihi. We still have a few to be presented to the class as they have a different twist of their own to add. How exciting! I am looking forward to hearing the last few Room 8! Well done again on pushing through the process, now you can introduce yourself using your Mihi wherever you go.

Mrs Notley

2 comments:

  1. I think you did an amazing job Room 8. I enjoyed watching all your Mihi and I could tell you had spent some time practising. What dedicated dudes you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Clarke! Room 8 loves getting feedback, especially when it's so positive! : D

      Delete